Like many events and businesses around the world, we are taking drastic and appropriate measures to ensure the safety and health of our staff and guests. Please see our Covid-19 information below:
• Online Reservations Required – Prepurchased tickets will be required in order to attend. Purchase via our website.
• Timed Ticketing – The Dead End Hayride will continue its use of timed ticketing as a major strategy to space out groups and help keep people safe.
• Reduced Capacity – Because of our timed ticketing system, we will be running our event at a limited capacity to ensure everyone’s safety.
• Will The Cast Members (Actors) Touch Me? – Due to social distancing precautions, we have decided to put our interactive aspect of the DEH on hold for the 2020 season. Our cast members will NOT make intentional contact with our guests.
• Socially Distanced Queue Line – We’ve redesigned our queue line to better accommodate local social distancing standards.
• Face Coverings Required For Staff + Customers
• Hourly Facility Cleaning + Sanitization We’ve employed dedicated staff to clean and sanitize our facility every thirty minutes. This means every hour the entire event will be clean and sanitized using our sanitizing mist machines and FDA approved cleaners.
• Hand Sanitizing Stations + Hand Washing Stations Available Throughout Event
All of these measures have been implemented to better protect our staff and guests. Your health and safety are extremely important to us. At the Dead End Hayride, your frightful fun will be satisfyingly safe. We look forward to seeing you this fall.
COVID-19 WARNING: An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
By visiting The Dead End Hayride you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.