OUR COVID POLICY
The health and safety of everyone is The Dead End Hayride’s top priority, and we continues to follow and monitor current guidance from federal and state health officials. Restrictions regarding large gatherings have recently eased, so at this time, The Dead End Hayride does not anticipate daily attendance limits. Further, at this time, masks will not be required for our guests but are strongly encouraged for those not fully vaccinated.
Proof of vaccination will not be required for guests, staff or vendors. Cleaning and sanitization measures will adhere to federal and state guidelines. Hand sanitizer will be provided at locations throughout the event.
We’re working hard to ensure a healthy and safe environment, so if you’re ready to come experience Minnesota’s Ultimate horror experience this fall season, The Dead End Hayride will be here and ready to welcome you back!
• Online Reservations Not Required – BUT highly recommended as times and dates will sell out!
• Timed Ticketing – The Dead End Hayride will continue its use of timed ticketing as a major strategy to space out groups to create a more comfortable experience.
• Will The Cast Members (Actors) Touch Me? – The Dead End Hayride will be making that call closer to opening day. We are currently keeping an eye on local and federal covid updates for the 2021 season. Please check back closer to opening day.
• Face Coverings NOT Required For Staff or Customers At This Time.
• Hourly Facility Cleaning + Sanitization We’ve employed dedicated staff to clean and sanitize our facility every thirty minutes. This means every hour the entire event will be clean and sanitized using our sanitizing mist machines and FDA approved cleaners.
• Hand Sanitizing Stations + Hand Washing Stations Available Throughout Event
All of these measures have been implemented to better protect our staff and guests. Your health and safety are extremely important to us. At the Dead End Hayride, your frightful fun will be satisfyingly safe. We look forward to seeing you this fall.
COVID-19 WARNING: An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
By visiting The Dead End Hayride you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.