- No outside Food, beverages, or alcohol is permitted on the property.
- If you are pregnant, we HIGHLY recommend not attending.
- Leave all large bags at home or in your car. We do not let guests enter the attraction with them for safety concerns.
- You will be walking on uneven ground. Proper shoes are necessary; no flip flops, sandals, or high heels.
- Please wear appropriate clothing; This is an outdoor event. We recommend checking the weather before attending.
- WARNING: Be aware that we use fog and heavy STROBE lights in our show.
- If you are asthmatic, please bring your inhaler as a precaution! The Dead End Hayride uses fog and fire effects that may irritate asthmatic symptoms.
- Children Must be ten or Older. We recommend 13 and older.
- We reserve the right to refuse admittance to anyone at any time for the safety of staff and guests.
If you have any additional comments, questions, or concerns, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us. CONTACT US