- No alcohol permitted on the property
- If you are pregnant we HIGHLY recommend not attending!!!!
- Leave all large bags at home or in your car. We will not let you in with one.
- You will be walking on uneven ground. Proper shoes are necessary, no flip flops, sandals or high heels
- Please wear appropriate clothing; you will be on a working farm, so expect a little dirt.
- WARNING: Be aware that we use fog and heavy STROBE lights in our show for those with asthma or epileptic illnesses.
- If you are asthmatic, please be sure to bring your inhaler AS A PRECAUTION! The Dead End Hayride uses fog and even fire effects that may irritate asthmatic symptoms!
- Children Must be 10 or Older. We recommend 13 and older.
- People with prior injuries will be required to sign a form stating they understand the risks of attending. Ex. casts, crutches, etc.
- We reserve the right to refuse admittance to anyone at anytime for the safety of staff and guests.
If you have any additional comments, questions or concerns Please feel free to Contact Us.